Thursday, December 31, 2009

a little taste of the cruise

Here are a couple pictures from our cruise we went on! It was so much fun! We loved it! Although the food wasn't all that it was talked up to be! It was so much fun! I will post more of the cruise and of our christmas! We had so much fun! It was a little different to be at two different places but it was still so much fun!









4 comments:

  1. So I've been waiting to hear (and see) all about your cruise since I didn't get to talk to you guys before you left. Get Busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanks for the "little taste" but i would like a bigger one please.haha more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update! Pics look very familiar! Glad to hear you guys had a great time! Someday we will have to go on a cruise together!

    ReplyDelete