Monday, January 25, 2010

Something I have never seen before! AND I am a girl!!

Okay so I am here at work and my work is keeping score for intramurals and tonight it is the womens games. So me and my score keeping partner were just sitting here and we look out on the court and one of the girl players tampon fell out!!! Yes fell out!!! It was half white half red!! Me and the girl I work with were laughing so hard and we were embarrassed and it wasn't even ours!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh we couldn't stop laughing!! I felt so bad but I couldn't stop laughing and I just happened to have my computer sitting right by me so I thought since I haven't blogged forever so I thought I would share~!

9 comments:

  1. I'm officially grossed out, laughing hysterically, and so embarrassed for the girl I think my face is bright red. Seriously...how is that even possible!? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha that is so funny... what are the odds.. I love that you posted about this.. so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. I don't even know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..i think i just threw up in my mouth a little...

    ReplyDelete
  5. K I have not laughed so hard in such a long time! That is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! that's nasty and probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever heard!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heck why did I miss that?!?! I would have surely peed my pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just re-read this and it's still SO funny and yet so sad. oh...Thanks for making my week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That girl had to be going commando. That is why a person should always wear underwear. Even though I know that you are telling the truth I still have a hard time believing it.

    ReplyDelete