Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ALL the pictures from Panguitch!

We had so much fun last weekend at Panguitch Lake!! So me and Andrew worked a couple 12 hour days and some 11 hour days so that we could be able to leave early on Thursday and it was worth it on Thursday but the long work days were terrible! So we decided to do it again this week so we can leave early on Thursday! I can't wait till tomorrow!~
So break down of the weekend.
We left Delta about 2:30-3ish and we stopped in the town of Panguitch and ate dinner. The place we stopped was nice but there girls bathroom was SO HOT!!!!! I mean the bathroom from you know where! It didn't stink but as you are sitting on the thrown there is a vent blowing bloody hot air right on you. Yeah it made me sick! uh so HOT! So I finally get out of that bathroom and of course I am sweaty! Then I go eat and I was feeling fine but as the rest of the day wore on I started to feel worse and worse! By the time that 8:00 pm rolled around I was miserable! and to make matters worse every time someone asked me what was wrong I just started to cry! (I am NOT prego!) Yeah I felt horrible! I don't know what my deal was! So I had Andrew give me a blessing. It was cool to be able to have my dad and Jordan and Josh all there. To bad George and Chase weren't there! Anyway, the guys went spot lighting that night and they asked Andrew if he wanted to go and I know he wanted to go but he didn't! He stayed with me. I even told him a few times that he can go but he said no he was staying and I was so glad that he did because I was throwing up and he would take the trash out and get me a new one and he would also walk out with me to the outhouse! Yes we only had an outhouse but boy was I glad we at least had an outhouse instead of me trying to squat 10 different times that night somewhere in the middle of the night! I was SO happy that he stayed and helped me because I don't think I have ever been that sick in a way long time and since we have been married (9 months by the way!). I woke up the next day well I never really fell asleep! The guys left early to go fishing and I tried to make Andrew go with them but he wouldn't! He stayed by me! I was feeling a little better that day but I was nervous to eat anything because of the night before I was not keeping anything down! I had a major headache too. So I ate a little something and I took an Ibuprofen and just kinda hung out. We are thinking that it was possibly food poisoning but we aren't sure!
We went into Panguitch on Friday because we had gotten a flat tire the day before. We also needed to go buy a pump for Andrew's pontoon boat. So me, avery, andrew, my mom, and britt went into town. When we dropped the tire off the mechanic wasn't sure if the hole was fixable but luckily is was and that we didn't have to get a new tire! While we were waiting for the tire to be fixed we walked around the little stores trying to find anything worth buying and it was also my parents anniversary so we were trying to find something for my mom but we had no luck! Too bad we aren't a cowboy family because they have tons of cowboy paraphernalia. We had a good time in town and the tire only cost 15 bucks! So we headed back to the cabin.
We hung out and the guys went fishing and we played Skipbo! I love that game even though I haven't won in forever! We watched movies! Played with the kids, rode 4-wheelers! They also had a cute little park with some swings and a slide that the kids could play with. It was so fun but hopefully next time I am not sick because I wanted to eat more of the Goodies that we had!

On our way there! Tired from the week!


Yes I didn't worry about makeup at all during this trip!


AVERY is hilarious! She has quite the personality!

Yes this was a few hours before I thought I was going to DIE!!!


Little four-wheeler ride.


What a very handsome fisherman!!!!

This is a typical Connor picture face! He is a little dork!

Our first day there fishing from the shore. The sun was a little bright!


Doing what he loves!


She loves to play with the bait! Uh I hate bait! It reeks!


I love this picture! Her hair is so red!

Everyone fishing!


Getting his pole out


Britt and Avery fishing



The first fish that Josh caught that night. We made all the kids touch it.

Yes Avery and Kennard were fine but not...

Connor! He freaked out!

So sad after he was forced to touch a fish!


So pretty!

The guys fishing!













He really caught two at a time!








Jordan told avery not to move and she listened at it is a dang good thing!


The Jensen Family!




















The kids LOVED the 4-wheeler!



I LOVE these two pictures!! It was so funny because Avery was walking away and we would tell her bye and she would turn around and wave every single time! so CUTE!
Notice Connor's tongue!
















The were tuckered out! We had so much fun and can't wait to go back next year!

P.S. I have the best husband ever!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so sweet to stay and help me because he helped me out a ton!!!! I love him SO SO SO much! Sunday marked his year mark! He has been home a year and married for 9 months of it! Best 9 months of my life!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your husband is really sweet, he took my fish off my line every time. You just cant find that kind of help these days.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh, who took off all your TWO fish the first day!! hahaha. And who was taking off your fish when I caught that tiger! ha(DAD). we'll we better start planning our next trip. all ya'll need to try and step it up next time So I don't trounce you guys like I did. We should cook miller times recipe. All we need is a gallon of butter! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate being sick! I feel for you. It seems like everytime my family has a gathering at my Mom's house, we all get the stomach flue. I am glad you started feeling better and had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures! Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete