day nine-something that you are pround of in the last few days-
Something I am proud of in the last few days would be that I got a picture and a sign in my bedroom!! oh and I put up a really cute flower picture up above my dryer! aka in my kitchen
day ten-songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad-
I am mostly a country fan! I like other types of music but I would say I mostly listen to country music. I can't think of any specific songs as of this moment but I do really like the song "If I Die young" by The Band Perry
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you even realize how long it took me to find your blog??!!! I typed in every andrew gentry wankier combination possible.. Finally..
ReplyDeleteWhere are you at these day is Cedar? Are you and Andrew ever in town on weekends?