Saturday, November 13, 2010

day sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, and twenty!

day sixteen- another picture of yourself

I love that man! I went up with my mom to take him to dyalisis. It was fun to spend time with him.


This was us on our anniversary!!


day seventeen- someone that I would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

Jennifer Neetles because I would want to be able to look that good in a turquoise jump suit and be able to dance around like that and still be able to sing (I like her voice so I think she is a good singer). Oh I would also love to make the money she does in one day. I would love to wear her clothes and be super skinny!


day eighteen-plans, dreams, goals you have

My plans and goals and dreams are to have an eternal family. I know everyone does but I just think what would I do without my family!

I want to get my degree and I want to be not only a good teacher but a GOOD teacher that students will remember and that they will look back on their elementary and think oh I loved Mrs. Wankier.

I want to be a good mom! Dana asked me today if I could see myself with a kid right now and to be honest I am not sure I could. I know I know if I had one it would be awesome but it is just crazy to think that we could have kids!

I want my husband to succeed in all he does. He works so hard and I love to see it pay off for him.


day nineteen-nicknames you have and why you have them

These ones are pretty self-explanatory-
gen
gent
gentch

I have had more but some just didn't stick which is good. One that only stuck with a few guys and it was Ivan! Yeah it was super random but I do occasionally get called that by a few guys.

one that my uncle Shane called me was red fred. He still calls me that and I really don't mind it.

day twenty- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

this doesn't apply to me! Thank goodness! I love love love who I am with!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment