Monday, November 22, 2010

Early Thanksgiving! plus the best night ever!

So we had an early Thanksgiving because Jordan and Lacey are going to be moving back east and won't be here for a Thanksgiving for at least 4 years! So it was so fun to have everybody there besides Chase and there were a few tears shed on his behalf. Anyway it was SO much fun! We did so much this weekend and I loved every minute of it! We did crafts and I haven't taken a picture of them yet but they were so cute and fun to do so thank you mom for putting it all together! We then prepared well we were preparing all saturday and it was so fun to be able to cook and my mom was so smart in giving me the assignment of the relish tray which didn't involve touching flour! Oh by the way it was a relish tray that was so much better than a costco one ;) Anyway then we ate dinner and we had pie and then we went to the high school play that my sister in law was Belle! They did Beauty and the Beast and they did so good! Amy was awesome! We had so much fun hanging out and I wish that I would have got a picture of the grown men playing a golf game on the Wii and acting well have fun!

Oh so I put this up on my wall and it came together on accident so I was hoping you could tell me what you think. It is in our bedroom.

This was a craft that I made the weekend before last when I went home and it was my moms wards super saturday. I gave this one to my mother in law. My mom made one for each of us kids. I hope my mother in law likes it!

This is Avery when we took her pony tails out. She always has crazy hair and she is so stinking funny!
So this little girl had some fun with the camera.

The deer got in on the fun too!












I am pretty sure that it is the same set of lips that everyone wore. Good thing that I was one of the firsts to wear them!


The Jensen kids and grandps!



This is what the table looked like! I thought it turned out really fancy!


Our second Thanksgiving kinda



This is what Connor decided he wanted to wear to Thanksgiving!

An attempt at a Hadley family photo





Britt and Kambri

If you haven't noticed Connors smiles throughout this post well he is just like his father


Since it is Jordan's brithday on the 29th of this month and since we were all together we decided to celebrate a little early!



This is Amy in the play. She did so good! On the way there Kenny told brittney that "this was going to be the best night ever! "Kenny loved it and so did we!

The beast mask looks pretty sweet! Good job Aryn!


Had to get a picture with Belle!

It was such a fun weekend and we are so excited for Thanksgiving again this week!!! Love hanging out with family!

1 comment:

  1. Your "Love" letters and picture are VERY cute! And the lips are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete