My mom painted it! Isn't it so CUTE!
Friday, December 3, 2010
A Cherished Christmas Tradition!!!
This is a chirstmas advent calendar that my mom made all of the kids. We had one while we were growing up and we LOVED it! We would actually fight over who got to turn over the block! Us five siblings love it! not so sure about our significant others but I know that they secretly love it too!


My mom painted it! Isn't it so CUTE!
My mom painted it! Isn't it so CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Your mom is just good at EVERYTHING, isn't she!! I still crave her cakes everyday.. the only thing that makes birthdays less exciting is knowing I'm not getting a Marcia cake!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVe the calander! I know Andrew is totally going to be fighting you over who gets to turn over each block! haha I love christmas traditions.. Its fun to start all our fun traditions with the kids this year...
ReplyDeleteWhat a lame tradition.
ReplyDeleteJosh