We actually caught quite a few fish! Andrew caught at least a three pounder but it was to wiggly to get a picture but I am Andrew's witness and he really did catch it. It was so fun to hang out with each other and the best part was that I didn't have to unhook any of the fish I caught! I have the best husband. He would say everyday "your on your own today" yeah that never worked:)
This is Andrew and Bart on Spring Training opening day when the Yankees played! He will love that I put this picture up!
Canyon View had a baseball game on Tuesday and so when Andrew got home I made him pose for me in some of his uniforms. They have a lot of uniforms. I love a man in a baseball uniform!
This on is with his sweet jacket that he got. It has sweet arms that zip on to make it long sleeved.
Our sweet fishing experience. We went to the Lake at the Hills in Cedar and it was so fun such a short drive!
My handsome fisherman!
That is an albino fish! They were pretty ugly but kinda cool!
Just us!
We had so much fun fishing and i came away not smelling like fish!!!
We have had a good spring break. Mow we are in Delta hanging out and Jess and her kids are here so that is fun. My mom made this cream cheese cupcakes and she does them colorful and she made shamrocks out of fondant and put our name on our own cupcakes.
The kiddos!
Me and Andrew have a picture with ours but I think it is on Jessica's camera. I need to get that.
Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend and watching my kids while I am gone! We are definitely going to have to come up and go fishing sooner then later. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Andrew is quite the baseball uniform model!
Sounds like you and drew have made the most out of your spring break. It is always nice to have some one on one time with your spouse. I wish that I could have a cheesecake cupcake with my name on it. OH well, maybe next year. Tell Drew that he wears a baseball uniform very nicely.
ReplyDeleteYay, cute post! Miss you tons!
ReplyDelete