
We sure do MISS this family!!

Andrew holding Taylee! She weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 21 inches long! Perfection!
Me getting my Taylee time in! Lots more of that to come for sure!
Britt's friend makes these super cute beanies for kids! If you want to see more go to swankystitches.blogspot.com
This is a picture of Geroge sporting the shirt that all the men in our family during a grandchilds birth! My dad thinks it is so stupid but I love the tradition!
We love ALL the nieces and nephews that we have!! They are so fun and we have such a wonderful family!
We also played in the swimming pool and watched Carter play in baseball games! We had a super busy but so fun weekend! I have pool pictures that I will post later when I get them on my computer!
We are headed up north to baseball games and fun fun fun and then to Delta for the fourth! Can't beat the fourth in D-Town!! I bet many would agree!
Cute pictures!!! Darling little kiddos...
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know Brit was preg again. Congratulations to her. Those Beanies are super cute.
ReplyDelete