This is the Budweiser plant in Idaho Falls. I guess is two in Idaho. It was a huge plant. I took this from the freeway.
This was actually on our way home from Idaho.
Aryn!
I couldn't believe how far up the mountain that people farmed! it went clear up the mountain. I would be scared my tractor would tip over!
The Texas Road House that we ate at. Our waiter was all but friendly!
Aryn and Kandi!
Bart and Carter!
Shaely and Cory Thompson and US!
They farm wherever they want to up there! Kinda Cool! This is Henrys Lake! I guess you can catch big fish there but the guys didn't see any action this time around.
They had to load up there float tubes and pontoon boats on a boat and drive to spot they wanted and slide off the bost onto the other boat. Crazy!
Bart and His brother Gordon
So cute!
Making the transfer!
Carter!
Thinking about fishing that river??
At the gun range! Gordon is the president of the gun club there so he hooked them up! The guys had so much fun!
On our way home we went through Logan so Bart and Kandi could show us around their old stomping grounds.
Bart and Kandi's apartment in Logan! Keep were looking at us like we were creepers! Well we kinda looked like it!
Oh the Snake River! So full!
Kandi and Renee! She cracked us up all weekend!
All of us with the Idaho Falls Temple behind us.
Getting ready to head to the REZ!!
Carter wakeboarding!
Andrew--
For not having wakeboarded in a year I thought he did really good!!!!
The water was a little cold for Bart!
I told him he should have taken his shirt off before he got in ha ha
Carter Knee Boarding. He could do a 360!
doing the 360! It was pretty cool but don't tell him I said that!
Bart Driving the boat!
Andrew, Aryn and Me tubing! I love tubing!
We had so much fun!! Can't wait for the next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment