Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update...

 So I haven't updated in more then a month! I know that is very unlike me! There hasn't been too much going on. Well there has been the regular stuff that is just as good to blog about as any right?? So I FINISHED school in Dec! I am so excited well kinda ha It has been a weird change of gears not having to GO to school everyday but to try and find a job TEACHING school everyday. I am aiding at Canyon View Middle School right now. I am loving middle school actually. I never thought I would. It is better then I thought. I also was a long time sub for a severe special ed teacher who had just had her baby. Let me tell you, that was quite the experience!

We have just been working and going to school. Andrew likes most of his classes and is doing really good. He is such a hard worker and keeps up in his classes and does really good in them too!

Here is a few things that we have been up to lately...
My favorite ice cream...SUPERMAN!! Love it!!


Andrew caught this at Lake at the Hills.

Andrew and a bunch of other guys shot 109 snow geese! SOO many and they didn't even make a dent in how many were in Delta!

Discovered how good The Pasty Pub is!! SO YUMMY!!


Hung out with this little man and his brother and sister!! Love him!!

This random picture is of a toilet seat! This is my grandpa Mecham's toilet seat! Andrew thought it was so awesome!!


Andrew and his bro, dad and grandpa went fishing today and this was one of the fish that Bart caught. It was a pretty good one too!
 We have been having fun just hanging out and going through life. We have both got into the Hunger Game books. I read pretty mich all three books in 3 days! They were good books!

No comments:

Post a Comment