Monday, May 7, 2012

SUU Graduation!!!

On May 4th and 5th I graduated from college!!! Yup I am a college grad!












All of those who were awesome enough to come and support me!








 Four of the reasons I made it through...








me and whit

Ali and me

me and Nicole
Britt and me!



More of my supporters!!









 One of my biggest supporters!!!! LOVE HIM!!!

As you can see I had many who came and sat through the Commencement and Graduation Ceremony! They were long but I am so thankful for all of those who have supported me throughout my schooling and even after when trying to find a job which ROYALLY SUCKS!!! Anyway, thanks for everything!!! So happy to be done!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you can see my garments in our hat throwing shot! Totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. That is such a nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete