Saturday, June 30, 2012

St. Louis Day One!

On June 30th we flew out of Provo @ 8 am to Denver and then had a 2 hour layover and then onto St. Louis to see Jordan, Lacey, and Kambri! We were so excited! This also was my first time on a plane!


I was not feeling good and actually threw up on the way to the airport so please excuse my hair and well everything!




Walking out to get on the plane! So excited!

About to lift off!!!



We made it!!!!

 

Jordan and Chase seeing each other for the first time in over 2 years!!!

So cool to be above the clouds!

Then we ate at this place! Pappy's! It was so good. I didn't eat very much because my stomach was still al ittle rumbly but it looked and tasted delicious! I guess lots of famous people go there! We didn't see any of them! (Notice the owner in the window)


It was just a LITTLE hot and humid there!!


Then all loaded into the 15 passanger van!! and headed to the Arch!


Think my glasses are big enough?? I love them!


A picture of Busch Stadium that I snapped from the top of the arch! We waited in line for over 2 hours!!!



We had so much fun and were so happy to make it there safe! Then we headed back to Jordan and Lacey and got into some air conditioning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment