Friday, June 8, 2012

Tuachan!~

Back in May me and my mom and sisters went to Martina McBride! It was AWESOME! We were on like the 10th row! I had the best time singing so loud! I am sure the people around us didn't, but I got my moneys worth!




On Wednesday we went to Aladdin and it was so much fun! I was curious how it was all going to go down because in the movie there are some hard things to try and act out on stage. Well for the part where Aladdin goes into the cave they pull out a huge screen and we watch it with our 3D glasses. The actors acted with it. It was much better then I thought it was going to be! 
LOVE HIM!!!

The very beginning! They had real camels!


Had to take advantage of these!!



Kenny was able to bring two of her friends and they had a blast!

Love my mom!






We of course waited well Jess waited in line to get pictures with Aladdin and Jasmine and of course the Genie! (he made the show)

Then we just happened to jump in for a picture with them too! The genie was standing on his tippy toes so he didn't look short next to me and Britt!


Then we had the sisters get in on the action!! 


It was so much fun to hang out with family!!! love Tuachan!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tuachan! We love going to their shows!

    ReplyDelete