Wednesday, July 4, 2012

St. Louis! Day Five!

 Today was the fourth of July! This was the first 4th of July that was not spent in Delta! We made a really good day out of it though!
Here we are at the parade! It was sooo hot! Luckily we found a spot under the shade!



 







What a proud honor!





Baseball Baby! Cardinals vs. Rockies!
If I had a million dollars!

The only way that I could get Andrew to wear a Cardinals shirt is if I made him a deal. So we came up with a deal that if I play 20 min (he tried to get me to play an hour! No WAY!) of Modern Warfare 3 he would wear the shirt to the game!

It was SO HOT! It was 103 degrees and it felt like 1000% humidity! No breeze at all!! I have never sweat so much when I was sitting still! It was so fun to be at a baseball game though! I love baseball games!

Isn;t she so stinking cute!
 Our faces are so shiny with sweat!

Had to have a hotdog!



 The whole gang!

Then we watched fireworks from the stadium! The fireworkd were over the Mississippi River and the Arch! It was so awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment