When we went in to find out what we were having the 3D ultrasound machine wasn't working so I was able to go back today and get some 3D pictures taken! He was being a little stubborn and wouldn't show off much and he was curled up in a ball! He is still super super cute!!! He waved at me too! I know he was waving at his momma so don't tell me different! ha
![]() |
| Giving me a thumbs up! |
We are SO SO SO SO excited! It is so fun to be able to see him! I have been feeling him move and Andrew was able to feel him too! It is so much fun to be able to share this with Andrew! We can't wait! We love baby Goose!! (that is the nickname we gave our baby until we have a name picked out! It may stick even after he is born or it may not!)





Fun! It is amazing how clear the 3D ultrasounds are. I am excited for you guys! Boys are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Isaac was allways curled up in a ball, he still does it. I'm happy I found your blog, though :) If you need anything just let me know. I'm super excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete