This is a picture we took on Saturday before we left to meet my parents in Minersville to pick Kenny and Connor. When we left Cedar the sun was shinning and then before we even got out of Cedar it was snowing and it just kept getting worse and worse. We seriously drove thirty miles an hour the whole way. It was so bad!!!!! I was so glad that I had an awesome husband to drive because I seriously wouldn't have been able to. It took so long to drive from Cedar to Minersville then to Hurricane and we only used a fourth a tank of gas! It was crazy but so fun to spend time with Kenny and Connor! They are HILARIOUS!!!!! I wish I could remember and write them all down.
This week is our spring break and we are off this whole week and I am so excited! We are going to spring training in Phoenix and we are so excited! I can't to go to the games and see everyone play! I am so super white that I am sure I will blind everyone with my white legs!! WOW they are so white! I need to make sure I take sunscreen or I will fry!!!
hey..dont forget to tan your palms...;)
ReplyDeleteYour coming down to Phoenix. it is only 2 hours away from me. Who playing ball? Your are coming at the perfect time. it ia warming up. 70's
ReplyDelete