Oh just a warning: There are a lot of these type of pictures and they are mostly of me and drew so just so you know!
This is one the way down. Don't worry I wasn't driving, it was taken after I had switched.

This is Paul and April. The couple that we went with

SO we had never seen an Elk crossing sign. We had of course seen deer signs but not elk signs so we had to take a picture. They were pretty funny we thought.

This was at the first stadium, Goodyear Stadium, it was where we watched the Indians kill the Reds. The stadium was so so nice.

Just us waiting for the game to start. We thought it started at 6:05 pm because that is what the internet said but it really started at 7:05 pm so we had a little bit of time to wait.

Just sitting on the five dollar grass seats waiting for the game to start.


This was the next day on our way to the Dodgers vs the Cubs game. It was so packed and we waited in traffic forever too.

Yes we love the traffic jams!

There is Tommy Lasorda

This is us after the game. The place was packed!! I am glad that we found a spot of grass to sit on and it was a pretty good little spot too.

This was at the Brewers vs the Rangers game. We sat on the third baseline. It was so cool to be that close to the field.

This was during the seventh inning stretch

This was after the game. I love taking these kinds of pictures!

Okay this picture is out of place but I can't get it to move but this is the Great Manny ugh we don't like him seeing how we are Yankee fans, but I of course had to get a picture of him.

This was at the Angels vs Brewers game.


Our last game of the trip. It was the Angels vs the Brewers. It was a good game. the Angels killed them but it was fun and there were lots of home runs.
I LOVED watching the baseball games with my husband! I love that he knows so much because I don't know that much about all the players and teams but I am learning. I already know that I need to learn to like the color navy blue more.
The weather was so awesome!! I am so glad that we went and had so much fun! Oh I will have to post a pic of the sweet Yankee shirts that we got!
Such cute pictures of you two!!! I"m glad that you guys both love baseball, that is alot of fun for you guys!! And yes Gen, you gotta start liking navy blue, because you know your going to have a yankees shrine in your house one of these days haha
ReplyDelete