This was my main blog but then it filled up so I had to make a new blog drewandgenwankier.blogspot.com. Feel free to come on over and check out my new posts!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Thank you to Josh!
So I thought I has completely ruined my blog but Josh saved it and he also got my contacts and everything back too! So I am so happy about that! So Thanks Josh!
Oh my gosh! Ya I'm so glad you found me. Ya we are doing really good. Your blog is so cute! Are you guys still livin in Cedar and going to school? When will you graduate?
You will be done with school before you know it. Time goes by so fast! I have been married for one year and like 8 months. thats crazy! What month did you guys get married? You look so cute together. I switched my major. I really wanna do something in the medical field. I just finished all of my prereqs. I wanna get into a Radiology program or become a surgical technician. So Im hoping to get in a program this fall so that I can be done in 2 years. LOL no kids on the way yet. Sometimes I really want one, but I wanna finish school first. I know if I had a kid I would never go back to school and I really wanna finish.
Oh my gosh! Ya I'm so glad you found me. Ya we are doing really good. Your blog is so cute! Are you guys still livin in Cedar and going to school? When will you graduate?
ReplyDeleteYou will be done with school before you know it. Time goes by so fast! I have been married for one year and like 8 months. thats crazy! What month did you guys get married? You look so cute together. I switched my major. I really wanna do something in the medical field. I just finished all of my prereqs. I wanna get into a Radiology program or become a surgical technician. So Im hoping to get in a program this fall so that I can be done in 2 years. LOL no kids on the way yet. Sometimes I really want one, but I wanna finish school first. I know if I had a kid I would never go back to school and I really wanna finish.
ReplyDelete