So yesterday I was trying to change my template into a three column from a two column one. I found instruction on a website and I thought what I did was right but it wasn't. So I think I lost all my links and everything. I think I saved it before it happened but I don't know where it is, so I am going to have Josh help me because I don't know what I did and I wishing that I could have just pushed undo.

Anyways on the high note of yesterday, me and drew went to the movie The Last Song. It was SO good! I of course shed a tear or two but it is a Nicholas Sparks movie. It was good and I really liked the Boyfriend in it and the little brother.
Miley Cyrus was actually
a lot better then I thought she was going to be. I would suggest you go see that movie so good. I would even go to it again.
Well then maybe you will have to go again with me! hahaha..I want to see it so bad, the book was good! But I'll be bringing that to you tonight!
ReplyDelete