Friday, July 16, 2010

Baseball and fishing can life get better....

Last weekend we went over to Fillmore to watch Andrew's little brother Carter play baseball. It was so much fun to watch baseball and Carter played so good too. They played at 6:30 pm on friday night and then at 9:00 am and 4:30 pm on Saturday so after they won their first game on Saturday morning we headed up the canyon and I actually can't remember where we went but it was so much fun! Andrew's Grandpa Rex came and it was so fun to hang out with him too. My parents came over to the Saturday afternoon game and that was so much to have them there. I could tell that my dad has missed it. I love that both our families get along so well with each other. We had a fun weekend!

Carter plays a mean one bag!




He got a lot of good hits and had quite a few RBI's





This is us up the canyon

The guys getting all ready to go creek fishing! Gotta love the waders!



The guys!

Isn't he just SOOOO good looking!!!!!!!!

Oh and he loves the camera so I kept snapping and he kept posing!




He might kill me for putting all those up!

I love the self portrait!

What a cute butt! He wants some pants like his dads, I wonder why???


We were trying to make Amy stand there because there is a stump behind them that was pretty cool. We actually wanted her to sit on it but she stood by it but wasn't the happiest.

On our walk we took while we were trying to find the guys fishing!

Oh we went up Corn Creek. I think it was up Kanosh Canyon but I could be totally wrong!

He quite fishing a little early because he was sweating so bad in his wadders and it was so stinking hot!

Hangin out in the shade!



We had a fun weekend and we can't wait til we have kids that we can go watch play baseball.
Oh and I posted pictures of Chase's farewell at the airport below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment