Friday, July 23, 2010

YEEHA!

So last Thursday we went over to the Ute Stampede over in Nephi. We went with the Wankier's and my parents. It was so fun! When we got there we were walking around the carnival and there was this huge ride that was a big circle and you would go around in circles on it. Well no one wanted to go with me because andrew is too afraid of rides like that and my dad said he would have a head and he sick all night if he went although he wasn't afraid to go on it, he just didn't want to deal with the after math which I can't blame him and since my mom had a heart attack she can't ride on rides anymore or she would have went on it. So Dana Bunker came up to me and said she found someone who would ride the ride with and it was Bret her husband. So we went and bought tickets and we waiting in line. I wanted to get the front seat of the ride and we did. I was fun but I don't know if it was worth the four dollars that we each spent on the tickets. It was so fun though. We walked around a little bit and then we went in the rodeo to find our seats. Well on my way over there someone ran up to me and was like feeling me up from the back and it ended up being my old roommate and really good friend Ashley Hansen! I was so happy to see her. I haven't seen her all summer and she is moving up north to go to school so I won't see her for awhile! It was so fun to get to talk to her for a little bit. Then we went in the rodeo and it was fun. We went and got our rodeo burgers and then a little later we went and got a funnel cake and both were yummy!!! The rodeo was good. The motorcycle people were awesome! I got a video of them doing back flips so I try to get those uploaded. Oh and then Chance Rich our cousin was riding a bull that night so I got a video of that so that was cool. It was a fun night with family!

Here is Bret before the ride started. I was on the other side of him.

There is Bart, Kandi, Aryn, and Ellie-Kate

This a guy that parachuted out of the plan and flew the flag. It was SOOO cool!!!



This is where is landed! Right in the middle of the arena!

Aryn and Ellie-Kate
Te boys, Joe, Matt, and Carter
Marcia and Karl!
US!
Bart and Kandi


We had so much fun hanging out and riding rides and eating rodeo food!

1 comment:

  1. I love that ride. It is so scary when it stops at the top and you are just hanging upside down. You have to hold on so tight so you don't fall out! I would have ridden it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete