Sunday, July 4, 2010

Campout, Reunions, and Fourth of July!

So I have been pretty lazy in getting any pictures up. I didn't put up as many pictures as I would have liked to put more but I didn't want to wait. The fourth is always so much fun and this year lived up to expectations! Andrew and my dad and chase and josh and george and shane and trevor all woke up and went golfing at six in the morning! I was almost back asleep when the bombs went off and woke me up and then I was never able to go back to sleep but that was okay. So we went to the parade and I ended up helping Kenny get some candy because she is still a little slow in reaching to get the candy before other people do it. Then we walked around the park and watched Carter and some of my cousins catch fish out of a little fish pond thing that the city does and then we spent the rest of the day at the Rowley's house and had lunch and playing mexican golf, dice games and pretty much just hung out. We then went over to Kyle and Shannon's to watch the fireworks. It was a good day! We had so much fun!

This is a picture of our first fourth of July together! It is SO much fun to be married!

Kenny and Connor! Loved their fourth of July outfits! Love those two to DEATH!


I LOVE this man! I know he can get super onery but we still love him so much!

The Jensen Family


The Hadley family

The Carter's!


The guys!





Spitty and my mom

Brayden and Bodie and Alissa
\
This is Alissa's sweet hair do!


Kennard loves to ride the horses.

We were all shocked when this little wimp wanted to ride the horses and he didn't even cry!

The bouncing trailer ride

This toy is an airplane that the kids can get in and ride. It was pretty cute.

This is the lunch over at Camille's. They have the perfect yard for BBQ's

Shar and Nick

Jess and Chase

Yeah chase doesn't know how to smile




Playing Mexican Golf or some call it Ladder Golf or Lasso Golf

Avery loves to act like she is talking on the phone. It is pretty cute!

This is a sweet water slide/pool thing that Camille and Shane bought for the kids to play on. Even the big kids can play on it,

We played the dice game. We love playing games.









So this picture is a little put of order but this is kenny and avery at the parade with their matching outfits!


This at the end of the parade and I decided I wanted a picture of the girls. some are missing in both pictures

Avery is usually scared of Andrew when he has his hat on but this weekend she wasn't scared at all.



We watched the fireworks at Shannon and Kyle's house.





This is up camping at Oak City with Grandpa Rex and the Day side of the family.

Grandpa Rex with all his girls.

Hagan

We went on a horse ride and it was so much fun! I actually controlled the horse pretty good but I was pretty nervous.



Kim and Mike

The background is amazing in this picture

Rex and Lucy

The girls

Carter, Matt and Joe being boys

Kelly McKell and Ellie-Kate

It was so fun to go camping and ride horses. I has been so long since I have been.

Last weekend was the Day family reunion with Grandma Bev and we went and stayed in New Harmony and we swam in Uncle ronnie's pool, went to sand hollow, shopped, ate, fished, ate and had so much fun. I unfortunately did not get any pictures. I can't believe that I didn't and I also didn't get any of the Wankier reunion either. I swear I took some and put them on my computer but I can't find them! Weird!

Anyways we have had such a fun summer! I can't believe that is half over! It has flown by. We are loving being in Delta but it will be fun to move into an apartment that actually has walls separating you bedroom and bathroom from your kitchen and living room.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is more fun when you are married! I am glad you had so much fun. I want that water slide. It looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete