Last weekend we went up to the Wendt's house and it was so fun! We went to the drive in movie on Thursday night and we went to Knight and Day and it was NOT very good! Kinda cheesy and just not good. The drive in was fun though. It was my first time! Then on Friday we went to a swimming place and it had a fun slide. We swam for awhile and then that night we went to the Bees game and it was fun! It was kinda hot an it didn't help that we were sitting on the top row of the bottom section right in front of a cooking booth thing. The game was fun though. I think there was only one inning when both or one team score. A guy on the Bees team hit a in the park home run. It was fun but the food we got wasn't very good. I was disappointed but the ice cream was good. Then that night after the game we watched the movie I-Spy. It was pretty funny! Then on Saturday Andrew went with Dave and they tried to get on a golf course but they were all booked so they just hit a bucket of balls and then we headed home. I made Andrew stop at some stores that had home decorations and I didn't find what I wanted so if any of you out there know what to find big letters like a big W for me to put on a shelf or something let me know!
This is us at the Bees game!

I LOVE him so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment