We have had a lot going on in the last little while with school starting and moving and unpacking and decorating and cleaning and figuring everything thing with school out so needless to say that I haven't put blogging at the top of my list but at least I have taken pictures of most everything that we have, well only the fun parts!
This is a quilt I made over the summer! I love it! I did everything by myself except the edges and the flowers. My mom did that to help me get it done before we moved!




Haven't had time to really decorate our room but the bed is cute!!
This our kitchen! Yes we have a oven now and a normal size sink and we even have room for a table!!!

I was SOSOSOSOSOSO excited to put this picture up! I love that it says our names and the date we were married!

Just a wall. That door goes into other bedroom, yes we have two bedrooms and walls that separate each!

I LOVE this vase that my mom found for me! Isn't it so so cute!!

Our entertainment center~

My shelf!

This is on the day that we moved and avery had just woke up from her nap!


Step Up 3 3D!!!!!!!!!! So good!!

Fishing up at the Lake at the Hills!

We went to Crazy for You at Tuachan and we are going to Tarzan tomorrow! I am way excited~

Everyone who went to the show!


At Applebees for his birthday that was on the 27th!

Up at Rex and Lucy's eating yummy cake!

Watching a movie on Saturday night at britt's. We watched the back up plan! not my favorite!

So CUTE!
I love being so close to all my family!
I LOVE your quilt! Very impressive!
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like you've been pretty busy! That quilt is SUPER cute!
ReplyDeleteWas that Dalan Webb at the play with you? I haven't seen him forever! Your quilt turned out so good.
ReplyDelete