Thursday, September 16, 2010

LJ or no LJ that is the question????


Okay he is so stinking cute!! I also think that he is absolutely cute enough to be known by 2 letters! So in my last post I called Lawson Joshua Jensen LJ! I didn't think that it would get LJ's momma so ruffled! I happen to really like LJ! So tell me if you think that he is cute enough to be called LJ! Well okay my maybe 2 blog followers comment and let me know what you think????


Oh and Jess leave a comment and then call me...

7 comments:

  1. You are such a BIG BRAT! :) I'm sure you make a post just for this. You can call him LJ but when he turns out to be a bit of a redneck it will be all your fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute. We have a little girl in our ward with that nickname actually (not that it is a girly nickname in any way) but she is the most beautiful child, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute enough to be called LJ, but then again, he is cute enough to be called Alfred. Lets just stick to his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be worse we could call him lawsy just kidding I think that LJ is cute and I never once thought redneck. But I have to side with Jess I like Lawson best

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand why jess doesn't like it cause I probably wouldn't cause it reminds me of TJ or DJ you know 80's and 90's style but I do think it's really cute!! I just wouldn't want it to stick forever, cause growing up it seems more like a earring jail type dude ha but it's way cute on him, so if it stuck who knows it could be awesome!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete