Monday, October 18, 2010

Delta, Delta, Delta!! & Elder Mecham!

I love reading Chase's emails every Monday morning because he is hilarious! He is doing so good and he really sounds like he is loving his mission. He has been out almost three months! I thought I would post a couple picture of him. I love him and am so proud of him!







We went home to Delta last weekend and we had so much fun. We were super busy which made the weekend fly by, but it was worth it. Kandi (my mother-in-law) was the chiarman of the Fall Festival fundraiser for the drama department and she went to SO SO SO SO much work for it and it all paid off in the end. I didn't get any pictures of it but it was so awesome! They had blow up toys, family pictures, pumpkin patch and painting pumpkins, silent auction, entertainment, childerns games (like ten of them), roping and stick horse games, and a spook alley and most importantly Yummy food! Oh and there were some YUMMY carmel apples! I wish I would have bought some more for later! It was so much fun! I was impressed with the turn out from the town. It was so fun to go and see people that I haven't seen for awhile and also see people I didn't know. Hopefully they will be able to buy a new sound system for the plays and musicals. They are doing beauty and the beast in november and my sister in law is Belle. Everyone should go to it and support!

I realized that I haven't taken any pictures lately so I made everyone get in a picture and I think I am almost in all of them!!! LOVE my family!!

My dad doesn't know how to smile!



My mom hates pictures and I love to make her get in them!


Good thing my husband loves pictures! Our year anniversary is coming up in three weeks!! So crazy! Sappy post ahead!!!


Jordan loves pictures too so I made him be in a few too!




can't smile, but it is totally him!



See no smile and eyes closed! LOVE MY PARENTS!!!!


This is what he did when I put the camera in his face!


The Mecham family minus their sweet baby! She was sleeping and I never got a picture of her! She is so stinkin cute though!


I made my in laws take pictures too!

Oh and no worries I got in most of these ones too!



I told him I was going to blog this picture and he was like no your not and low and behold here it is on our blog! Love him to death!!!
Fun weekend in Delta!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun weekend in Delta. Wish you were going to be up there this weekend with me!

    ReplyDelete