
This was not last weekend but the weekend before. We went up to Delta with Britt and Avery. It was so fun to hang out and get to play with this little girl! She has the funiest personality! She called and talked (jabbered) to me yesterday and it was so cute! This picture is when we went to quailty and stuck her on a pile of sugar bags!
If you have ever been in Quailty Thirtway in Delta you know that they have an fake horse you can ride. It is probably at least 50 years old but it still works, i think. Anyway we tried to put her on it to ride it and get a picture but she freaked out. We had a fun weekend and I am excited to go home this weekend as well!
I was thinking about that horse the other day. I loved it! Avery is so cute. She looks like such a happy baby. Good job Britt.
ReplyDelete