The Webb's asked us to go sledding today and I am so glad that we did! We had so much fun! There was so much snow!! It has snowed here like crazy the past two days! The weather around the whole state has been crazy! There seriously was so much snow! We went up to TV hill up in Oak City and had a blast/almost died walking up the hill so many times but I had to keep thinking about all the calories I was burning off! We took my dad ice fishing sled and so it was big enough to fit all four of us in it! We stayed for about two hours and it was so fun and we all stayed for the most part warm!
We got going pretty fast down the hill! Me and Aysia held the record though on how far we went! We blew the boys away!

Yeah don't worry I am wearing some sweet head gear! If I were smart I would have a cute head thing and everything but why when you can use a hunting head thing!

So when we were getting ready to leave we were kinda stuck well not kinda we were stuck! So we asked Brother Lafevre to come help pull us out well in the process of doing that we got high centered on a rock that was completely covered with snow so then Brother Lafevre called his friend that lived in Oak City to come help and he did and they realized they were going to need a tractor to get the truck off with the least amount of damage to the bottom of his truck! So of course they had a friend that was willing to come and help get the truck off the rock! We felt so bad that we were the reason he got his truck stuck!

This is the truck we were in from a little bit of a distance. It makes it look like we were stuck worse then we really were.

This was one of the ways that was tried to get the truck off the rock but it didn't work. THey ended up chaining from the axle under the truck and pulling the truck up and moving it over off the rock. It was quite the experience. I am just glad that people are so willing to come help!

We had so much fun! Thanks for asking us! We feel terrible about the Lefevre's truck! Hopefully we can go sledding again with all of this snow around! I hope it stays! I am shocked that I wrote that because I am not a huge fan of snow usually!
Is that Dallin or Brandon? I can't tell them apart. Crazy! Who would have thought they would look so much alike?
ReplyDelete