We got to Skype Chase and it was so awesome! It was so fun to get to see him and interact with him. We got to see his companion and watch them interact. It was so cool because there was no time delay between him speaking and us hearing him. We got to talk to him for about an hour and fourty-five minutes. He sounded so good and he has lost some weight and his hair was way short but he looked so good. He is doing so good. I was so happy that we got to actually see him and he got to see us and it was so cool because he got to see the little kids and what they look like now and how they have changed and he also got to see Lawson for the first time. It was pretty cool. That was one of the best parts of Christmas.
This is the only picture that I got of Santa because I was videoing it.
A shot of me and Kara! My face looks huge!
My mom and Grandpa! I love them both!
We had to get some photos with grandpa! Of course we had to get Chase in the picture!
One without Chase! We all love grandpa!
Just the girls! Not sure where Shannon is in this picture!
Dad and Connor and Lawson!
Avery! She is hilarious!
Me and the Grandps
US!!!
The minute to win it game where you slide a cookie down your face and get it onto your mouth. It was so funny and all the adults did it!
The women did it too but I was doing it so I didn't get any pictures!
Yeah sweet picture I know!
SO this is a picture of Nick's (Shara's husband) foot. He got it smashed at work and lost half of his big toe and the second one. They kept a stub for the second one so maybe one day he can wear flip flops again.
This was our nativity. Britt tried to read the story but started to cry so Josh finished it!
Love this picture!
What a handsome Joesph!
So this is the key that my mom bought for Santa because Kenny was wondering how Santa was going to get in if he couldn't get through the chimney. It was so cute because she was so worried that he wouldn't be able to get in!
This is us at the bottom of the stairs waiting to go up stairs.
This has been a tradition of ours forever! We always stand at the stairs and have to get a picture of us standing there! We are missing Jordan and Lacey and Kambri! Notice our England shirts! We opened them on Christmas Eve! They are so cool!
The kids got lots of presents and I took pictures of lots of things but I of course couldn't get a picture of very many. Avery won't stop for a second to get a picture! They were so much to watch!
Pillow Pets!!! A huge hit!
one of the shirts that I got him
another shirt
I also got him some basketball shorts
Me getting to turn over the twenty five on the advent calendar!
Yeah he doesn't know how to take a picture! I am not even sure what it is that he is holding!
My mom's new church shoes!
As a family, we got a Wii Resort game! It is so much fun!
Oh and my parents got him some sweet pants!
Avesters
Britt with her kindle! I think that is what it is called
That is what britt and george got jess and josh!
We got my parents a Bocce Ball set and a croquet set and a new ceiling fan and a dvd player for their bedroom. Yeah they are not so good at taking pictures.
So every year these two always get each other shirts and this year I think that they both out did themselves this year.
Jordan lounging!
So I got some really good smelling perfume and some black boots. I also got Andrew a Robinson Cano t-shirt and he got me a Mark Teixeira t-shirt and the funny thing was was that we both had Kandi order the shirts so she knew that we both got that for each other and we opened them at the same time and it was pretty funny! I haven't got a picture yet but we will! Oh and Chase had our name for Christmas and he sent us some pretty sweet things. He got me a necklace and he got Andrew some sweet dragon cuff links. I will have to take a picture and show you because they are kinda hilarious!
Well anyway we had a great Christmas and I can't believe that it is our 2nd Christmas together! It was so great! The nativity that we did was so good and the spirit was so strong! I love the spirit of Christmas! I love to think of the true meaning of Christmas and all the sacrifices that the Savior went through for me and my family! I am so grateful for this gospel and my testimony!
No comments:
Post a Comment