So we bought some ice cream and when Andrew opened it, it looked like this...
I know exactly what you are thinking...cuz I thought the exact same thing!
For Christmas I got Andrew and Robinson Cano T-shirt and he got me a Mark Teixeira T-shirt. For those of you who don't know those guys are Yankee players! My fav and his fav! What was funny is that we didn't tell each other that er were getting it for them and we opened them at the same time and it was pretty funny!
For Britt's birthday on Jan 14th they came to Cedar and went to dinner at Milt's Steakhouse up the canyon and so we got to babysit Aversters! She has quite the personality! Love her so much! She was being a bum and not letting me take her picture so she pretty much ignored me but I got some good ones!
Her and Andrew played so good together. It was so cute to watch them.
Look there's me!
She was wondering where her reflection went???
There she is telling us no for I don't know why. Such a serious face!
She was so cute! She was reading this book and she would stick her head in it and then just start laughing like what she had just read was hilarious! but of course this is the face I get when I try and take a picture!
I think that they were supposed to be pretending to be asleep.
She started to lick the bottom of her shoe so we told her to stop and she of course got mad and kept doing it. We finally took her shoe away and she got pretty mad but lucky her parents arrived right then.
He can't wait to have kids wink wink!
Love her blue eyes! and my purse in the background!
I kinda got a smile...sorta
We had fun tending her and spending the weekend down in Hurricane.
I accidently commented on the wrong post. It was meant for this one. The comment read... Ice cream = Hilarious :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Love the yankee shirts :) And how about that ice cream?? How did that happen? so funny. Thanks again for helping out with our blog :) I had NO IDEA how to do all that!
ReplyDelete