Monday, January 10, 2011
Hit the Books!
School uh! So today is the first day back to school for the both of us! I am on my second to last semester and it kind of scares me! Andrew is only on his second year but he is taking some tough classes so this could be a long semester! He will be studying all the time. Which is good but still stinks! I think I have to buy like 14 books and that is not exaggerating it at all! Thank heavens for financial aide! We can't wait for this first week to be over! I am so overwhelmed already and it has only been one day! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good LUCK!! I am so glad I am done with school I can't even tell ya. Find some time this semester to come down and visit us pretty please....
ReplyDeleteGentry are you in the block? Don't buy all the books for the block. I did last semester and all the books sat on my book shelf the entire semester. I would only buy the science book for the questions with Peggy's science class. Just giving you a little advice. The block is super fun!!! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteIce Cream = Hilarious :)
ReplyDelete