Sunday, February 13, 2011

Little update!

So I have no picture for this post but I guess I should update more for myself and journal purposes than anything so here goes...I am not sure if I am loving school right now or not. It will be an interesting semester. Andrew is doing good and liking his classes. He even likes his Organic Chemistry class. That stuff is so confusing for me but he understands it!

I told Jess that I would run a 1/2 marathon at the end of April. I am still not sure what I was thinking but I needed a reason to get in shape because the fact that I am fat wasn't a good enough reason I guess. So I started last week and I hadn't run in a while but I didn't think it was too bad to go a mile. One day I even went three miles. Well here I sit with shin splints! I was so mad when I was running and my legs started to hurt SO bad! So I am hoping that they go away soon so I can start running more and not die in April! I have got Andrew to come and run with me a couple times and I kinda feel bad because he runs SO much faster than I do. You could probably walk faster than I run but at least I am doing it right?

I found out this week that I passed a big test that I took in January and I was so excited because I am NOT so good at taking tests!!! I only have one more to take and then I will be able to get my license.

These last couple of weekends we have been coming home to Delta. Not this last weekend but the one before it we came home for Andrew's cousins baptism. It was so good and it was so good to be able to see everyone. We then went and ate at a Mexican restaurant and then went rollerskating! I am not so good on roller skates but I do have to say that I didn't fall! Not even once!! I was so happy but I also didn't have any kids to hold onto either. We then hurry back to Cedar to watch the super bowl with some of our friends! That was fun and there was really yummy food too!

This weekend we came home and went to the state wrestles. DELTA TOOK STATE FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW!! WHOOT WHOOT! It was fun to watch and be in that atmosphere I am pretty sure all of Millard county was there between delta and Millard fans but Delta definitely had WAY more fans than anyone else! We did a little shopping and I got myself a pair of shoes.

Nothing else too exciting is going on. I am not sure what we are doing for Valentines Day tomorrow but I think I just want to hang out at home and eat ice cream and watch TV with my husband! I know I am lame but I don't really want to go out when everyone else will be! Anyway that is all that I have for now. Nothing too great!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for updating. Now don't you feel so much better about yourself? you are going to do great in our half marathon! I don't care how fast we go as long as we finish it!! Love ya and how about one of these weekends coming down here for a change?? I will make homemade pancakes and we can go for a run together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you are so not fat and good job doing a 1/2 I did one last year and am going to try for 2 this year. Good job who took 1st in state Weston is a good little wrestler but for Payson hee hee

    ReplyDelete