Life has been pretty good lately. We haven't done anything really exciting! We have been going to Delta quite a bit lately but we have had stuff going on. Last weekend we went for my friends baby blessing and it was so good and so fun to see their baby! She is a doll! I wish I would have got a picture of me with her and her cute baby but of course I didn't! I have been really lame at pictures though!
School has been good but pretty busy! I subbed in a sixth grade classroom yesterday and that was interesting but I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would so that was good. I have to go to Price next week for a WEEK long practicum! I am not really looking forward to it at all!!! I am not wanting to pay for gas and a hotel room! I am not excited to leave Andrew either! But on the positive the girls that I am riding with and staying with are awesome!
Andrew has a couple big tests coming up this next week so it will be a good time for him to study and not feel bad that he is studying too much! He is liking school though so that is good.
SO my job ends tonight!!!!! I am going to be unemployed when I really need to be employed! So if anyone knows of anything....let me know!!
Anyway, we are doing good and loving life! I am excited for the summer though!
Oh and P.S. I am actually not running that half in April because I got shin splints!! I don't know if you have ever had them but they hurt to even walk!! SO I am hoping to be able to do one at the end of the summer!! Wish me luck!!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment