Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I am sick of being sick!!!!
So I have been sick for like the last three weeks! I got a cold after working at the elementary and it stayed with me for two weeks and then it turned into a sinus infection! I have never had a sinus infection and they SUCK!!!! My whole body ached and I got headaches consistently and the back of my eyes hurt and my nose was stuffy and I got the runs (while staying in a hotel) and I also got a little bit of a fever! I hate cold sweats...yes so fun and on top of all of that I AM IN PRICE, UT!!!!!!!!!! Yeah that sucks huh! We came here for a teaching practicum and I we had to observe on Monday and then teach on Tuesday and then switch grades and observe on Wednesday and then teach on Thursday well I went Monday and it was the longest day and I was so miserable!!! My stomach was going crazy and my head was hurting and everything and I was in a Kindergarten class and I was trying to be happy and peppy but there was no way. I was supposed to teach on Tuesday (today) but I wasn't able to go because I felt like crap!! There was no way that I was going to be able to teach for 8 hours. I felt so bad not being able to make it. So I finally got a z pack called in today because I have been miserable! The worst part was that I couldn't taste my food! It sucks not being able to taste and when you can't taste you can't smell!!! Yeah my life sucks right now. Okay I am done with my pity party but yeah I am hating life right now. I feel bad for the girls that I am staying with because I am a bum! They have been so good to help me with what I need but still I suck!!! Hopefully I start to feel better soon or else!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry girl! Get feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete