Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A long weekend!

So we had a VERY fun Easter weekend! We went down and stayed in New Harmony on Thursday night and hung out with family and ate good food! We then headed down to Mesquite on Friday and watched Carter play in a couple baseball games. Which he played and pitched very well in! Then on Saturday we went to St George where Carter played in two more games! It was so fun to be able to sit in the beautiful weather and watch baseball!! After the games were over we headed to Hurricane and celecbrated Easter, Connor's and Kambri's birthdays! The next day we went up to Zions and rode the bus up to Weeping Rock and then we hiked around and then just came back and went home and hung out the rest of the night. LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!

This picture is from afew weeks ago when we went fishing and I just haven't been able to get them up before now.




The fish wiggled and it got fish water on her face and I dont blame her for crying, I probably would have too!




Oh random picture...when we came home on day a receipt had fallen off the table and landed in my shoe that way! I thought it was pretty cool! Definitely blog worthy!


On our way to Mesquite!


Don't worry Andrew's eyes were on the road!


At the game sitting in the middle of all teh other teams fans! Yeah it was interesting! Some people tke it way too serious!!


This picture was before my arms got fried by the sun!









At the night game!




He hit two homeruns during the tournament!!


If you are a neby to me or my blog I happen to tkae A LOT of these kinds of pictures!






On our way to Zions!




He is wearing my glasses!


So there was this guy who was dressed up as a bunny and all the kids loved it! Kinda creepy but fun for the kids! Andrew kept calling him a creeper!


i was holding LJ up and if you didn't know you almost couldn't see me!






On the bus ride up!








The beginning of the hike up to weeping rock!
























At weeping rock!










I loved Avery's hat and she kept it on so good too!








She was so mad they they wouldn't lether walk by herself but it was too steep and she would have eaten it hard!














Avery's face is hilarious in this picture!




There were catapillers everywhere!!! On even dropped on my shirt! Gross!!


We stopped at looked at some baby cows and horses on our way home!






She isn't afraid of much!


She was so tired. I think this picture is so funny! Sums up the weekend! Played hard and ate a lot too!


We love spending time with our families!!

4 comments:

  1. It definitely was a great weekend. I love ones like we had! Thanks for making it so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shots where there are three in a row that I can only spot a little part of you; so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and miss Zion so much. Thanks for all the photos. ahhhh

    ReplyDelete