Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Never been in this position before...

So, yesterday was the day that I took all my finals! So as then I am done with taking classes forever! (well until I hopefully go get my masters but who knows when that will be) So it is a weird feeling to know that I am practicully done. I still have to do my student teaching and all that but I am pretty much done! So after my student teaching I will have to go look for a REAL job!!! It is so crazy to think that I am at that stage in my life! I won't be able to actually participate in graduation and walk and all that this May, but I will next May, but I will get my degree once I finish student teaching. I am going to be student teaching out at Iron SPrings Elementary and I am so excited because I love that school. I did a few practicums and things out there and I have really liked the feel of the school. I know a few people who know the teachers that I will be working with and they all have great things to say about them so that makes me even more excited!! I am just sitting here thinking how crazy it is that I am pretty much done!!!

Andrew doesn't have his finals until Thursday so he won't be done until then! He has some HARD finals! He will do great though! He always does!!

Anyways, that is just what is going on right now with us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It is weird for me to think that you are done too. You are going to be an awesome teacher. It is such a relief when you get to say that you are done with school.. AHH breath a sigh of relaxation. Congrats on getting your degree.

    ReplyDelete