Where is the motivation to workout?? Where can I get it from?? Obviously it doesn't come from a closet full of clothes that are too tight or just plain don't fit anymore but I keep them just in case I maight fit into them one day! It doesn't come from the back rolls adn love handles of fat that I have. It doesn't come from only having really maybe one comfortable pair of pants and that is because they stretch! It doesn't come from wearing sweats all the time! I just keep buying sweats and wearing them all the time! Any I enjoy wearing them that is the scary thing!
I wish it came from all those things and your probably thinking...well it should come from all those things and in my mind it does! but I just can't seem to get myself together! and NO I am NOT pregnant (even though I look like it!) so it isn't from that either!!
Every day I do think that I am going to get out and start doing something but I don't! I need someone to make me do something! I don't have to work until 12:30pm so yeah I have plenty of time to get my butt in gear!!! So I need to find some motivation fast!!!
In the last little while, everytime I have started to work out I will get sick. I started P90X and I was doing good for 3 weeks and then I got a bad stomach flu and congestion crap and when I finally felt better I didn't want to do that again. So then I started to train for a 1/2 marathon (pretty admirable I might say) well I got shin splints in both shins! So it hurt to bad to run on them much! (you are probably thinking wow she is a baby! Well get shin splints and then come talk to me!) (and this is my blog so I will complain all I want!) So, after a little while I decided that I needed to start something so I started to so a Jillian Micheals video! Well the night after doing it I had the WORST and I mean the WORST stomach flu ever!!! I have never thrown up so much in my life!!! There have been countless other times when I have tried to workout and then I have gotten sick! The last couple months were really bad! It was one thing after another! I felt bad for Andrew and also my mom because I kept calling her with questions and "mom. what should I do!!" Yeah needless to say I have been in better health since I haven't been working out! That isn't the way it should work out though right???
AND...
You know it is bad when your husband says "ya know, since you haven't been working out you haven't been getting sick!" I was like "I know huh!!"
Anyways just a pitty post for me and sorry if you read it because it is mostly me trying to get motivation from the blog :) I will find it somewhere!!! Hopefully!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gen you are too funny!!! I'm sorry you got so sick though!! But I was that way forever and only recently found the motivation. One day I woke up and decided that I wanted to set a goal and reach it, and it's happened. I really think it just comes a lot easier when you really WANT it. Not sure how that happens but one day I decided I didn't want to just wish I looked better I realized that I can actually DO something about it and that I WANT to that working out and feeling good IS fun. It also helped to set a goal weight and do everything to get to it. Haha don't know if this is motivating but I get what you mean about obvious things not being motivating.
ReplyDeleteI don't get sick like you, but I have zero motivation as well. I cannot bring myself to spend all day at work, pick up Asher and then leave him again to go work out. I feel too guilty. So if you find some sort of motivation, let me know! I still have 20 pounds of pregnancy weight to lose, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.
ReplyDelete