So when Jordan decided to move out to Missouri I asked him if they were going to live in St. Louis or a different town and he said they were going to live in Chesterfield! I thought he was joking! Seriously Chesterfield!!
The reason why is because when we were younger and when I say younger I mean all still at home (maybe except Jess, but she was home for Christmas) anyway it was Christmas Eve and we have well had this tradition (before everyone got married and had kids) but anyway we would all sleep in the same room on Christmas Eve.
Well this particular year we couldn't go to sleep so we decided to tell jokes! So after a while of telling quite a bit of jokes Britt goes "knock knock" we go "who's there" and she goes "chesterfield" and we go "chesterfield who" and she answers " Chester Feeled Me and I Slapped him!!" It was seriously the funniest jokes ever! Plus it was late at night, we were young and in a funny mood! We laughed for seriously like an hour at least! So Chesterfield or Chester Feeled! has always been a running joke in the family! So you can now see why I was a little surprised adn couldn't believe the irony in the fact that that is were Jordan is now currently living! I love it! Everytime I think about it, I have a little chuckle!
My parents said that it is such a beautiful place back there and that the town has so many fun things to do! I can't wait to go out and visit!
SO when I got this picture from Jordan I had to laugh!

These are from Nauvoo!

Jordan Learning how to walk!

Jordan seriously looks so little! Me and Andrew thought it was pretty funny!
These pictures are from my phone and not very goo but I wanted to post them anyway. I am so proud of Jordan for having the courage to move his family across the country to pursue his education! He has always been the best big brother! Love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment