Tuesday, May 24, 2011
sister what??
So on Saturday we were in Hurricane and we were at the local Dairy Queen because Jess's kids wanted to put some quarters in the machines and get a prize. So I was in the section between the two doors and in walks the guy off of Sister Wives with his #4 wife!!! It was so crazy! Jess took this picture with her camera. Not the best but we didn't want to go talk to them and make them think that they are famous or something but man was she all over him! I mean I guess I can't blame her sicne she will probably have to go a month again or more before she gets her alone time with him again! So crazy! And so gross!! I am too selfish to ever live that life style!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's crazy you saw them! I totally agree with you I could never live that style either! I need Craig all to myself :)
ReplyDelete