Thursday, May 26, 2011

which one??

Okay so I need to buy a new swimming suit and I need help deciding. Which one do you like the best?? Also, if you don't like any of my picks then I don't want to hear it! Oh I am also only going to be buying the top andgetting LONG boardshorts to go with the top becuase my legs would NOT look good at ALL in the bottoms in these pictures!

Oh and I got the pictures off hapari.com. They have lots to choose from!








































5 comments:

  1. I love them all but the first one is my fav! Where did you find those at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 3, or 4. I like 3 but if you are a bit vulumptious on top it might show off "the girls" a little too much. And I love the bottoms on 4. I have some boy short bottoms with my swim suit and I LOVE THEM. And 1 is just all around adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the third one from the top...except I would maybe just do a solid bottom, like a brown instead of the pattern one! they are way cute choices! What site are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 is so cute. I wouldn't wear it though because my thighs do not look good in boy shorts, they never have. I just love it on someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the turqouse and blue the best. I really like the third one but I don't think you would like the neckline. I also really like the top one too. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete