Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pictures from the weekend and the weekend before...

This last weekend we went up to Delta. We left on Friday after work. We got there about 8ish and we went to the movie Fast Five that night and I really liked it. It was pretty intense the whole show. Andrew really liked it. It made me want to go watch the ones in between the first one and this one. On Saturday we went and hit softballs with my mom and dad and then we went golfing later that day as well. It was a fun day getting to hang out with my parents just Andrew and I.

On Sunday we went up to Provo because two of Andrew's mission companions were going to be up there at another mission companions homecoming. It was so fun to be able to meet some people from Andrew's mission and especially the one who Andrew trained. They got to be really good friends. I am glad that they finally got to be reunited after two years :)

Andrew and Cory (this is the kid that Andrew trained, on the mission they would be "father and son")






With the wives!



With their other mission Companion Barton Blackburn










Some pictures from Otter Creek a couple weekends ago.


Amy and Aryn with Dana, Kaysia, Keelie, and Ky! They are the cutest kids!!



Aryn and Ky



Keelie and Kaysia with their mom!



Walking around trying to find a good place to park and fish! We never did find anywhere good.




Amy and Aryn with Ky



Avery was helping us pack a few weekends ago and Andrew was showing her a bird that was playing in a puddle in front of the house.


It was so cute because she saw Andrew sitting like that so she had to too!





This one is a little out of order but this is on our way to Otter Creek and Kage wanted to ride over with us. He is the cutest little boy and he has a twange when he talks and it is so funny!






On our way to D-Town last weekend! I get super bored when drive so I resort to pictures!



Golfing! My mom was a real sport that day because we made her do everything with us!






















































































































































We have sure had a lot of fun these past weekends!! The next few are going to be just as fun! Lets hope I remember to take pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Your hair is getting long. It's cute. I miss you :) That is all.

    ReplyDelete