So I decided on a swimsuit and I got the blue and brown one. I think it was the fourth picture on my previous post. I actually went to buy the first one but didn't have my size and then I went to buy the thord one down but they didn't have my size so I went to the fourth one and I am hoping that I it fits and that I am happy with it!! I Sure hope so! Hapari had SO many cute suits I had a very hard time deciding. I mean it took me how long?? Way longer than it should have to pick out a swimming suit!
SO everything with us is going good. We have had a good summer so far! I have forgot to take pictures of anything that we have done. We went to Vegas last weekend for Andrew's cousins daughter's baptism and that was so good. We love spending time with them!! I didn't take any pictures of that but it was fun!
The week before that we went fishing over to Otter Creek with the Bunker's and that was fun other then the water was so stinking high that it covered all the shore areas and we couldn't really fish and the water was murky and it was super windy but we had some good burgers!
We planted our first graden a couple weeks ago! I have been meaningto take a picture but I am kinda glad I haven't because we got told that planted things to close together and some other things to far down in the ground so we will be pretty lucky if we get anything to come up it sounds like. We chalk it up to good experience!!
We are going to Delta this weekend and we are going to just hang out there! On Sunday we are going to meet up with Andrew's old mission companion! They were really close and haven't seen each other since the mission!
Just thought I would update! Not that exciting but I am excited about my swimsuit!!!!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment