Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lots of stuff...

It has been way too long since I have been on here but since I started student teaching and we don't have internet at our house, I don't have time to run to the school or whatever to blog but I wanted to blog a little bit while I have internet and a little time.

This is Lawson on our way to Delta to see our Grandpa Riding before he passed. Another post will be dedicated to that later. Lawson feel asleep with a cracker in his mouth. He is such a cute little guy!


Kenny and Connor got a hold of my camera and took a TON of pictures. I only put on a few...they are so funny. Kenny is pretending she fell asleep with something in her mouth too.


He is so tired!

Britt!

Here are the bunch of pictures that they took...







We went out to the Rez for Kandi's birthday while we were in Delta and this is on the way out there!














I got eaten alive and these pictures don't do it justice! I had 30 on one leg and like twenty on the other.




back to the rez

To and from Mary's wedding...










We have enjoyed the end of our summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment