Saturday, September 10, 2011

Peach Days Repeat & Baby Lawson (not so baby anymore) Birthday!

 We played in a volleyball tournament over labor day weekend and we WON!!! We won a really nice volleyball!!! It was our second year winning it! We played six or seven games and we had so much fun! We started at four on Friday and played til 3:30 am!! My awesome husband and awesome mom stayed the whole time!!!!! They were troopers! We had such a fun team! There was me and Jess and Britt and Jess's old college roommate that has pretty much become another sister to us and then a friend of Jess's well really of friend/sister to the family too and my two friends from cedar! It was such a good workout! We played some good teams! I was so happy we pulled it out though :)

Our sweet team before we started our third or fourth game!
Us with our sweet volleyballs!!!


Our mom loves it when we make her do stuff like this with us!! Our timing and the camera mans timing was a little off.

We also celebrated Lawson's Birthday and my mom made a cute cake and we had ice cream. I can't believe he is 1 already!!! He is the cutest nicest baby!

2 comments:

  1. I think I would be very surprised if you wrote about a competition and lost...or even took 2nd. Of course you guys win. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!!! Seeing this post makes me SO SAD!!! I hate that I live so far away and that I had to work so I didn't get to play!!! I miss playing with you so bad!

    ReplyDelete