Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Birthday Boy! 8-27-2011
















It was Andrew's birthday on Saturday the 27th of August! He turned 23! I think that I was so much more excited then he was! I love birthdays and Christmas and I was so excited for him to open his presents and his cards! We slept in that morning and then opened presents and I made him breakfast and then we got ready went to lunch at Sonny Boys and then went to a SUU volleyball game and then picked up Aryn and headed to Hurricane. We went swimming at Ronnie and Joann's and then we went and ate at Hawaiian Grill and then we went back to Britt's and had cake and ice cream! It was so much fun hanging out with family!!! I love Andrew so much and I am so grateful for all he does for me and all the love he has for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment