Monday, October 31, 2011

Hurricane-trunk or treat

We played in a softball tournament on Saturday down in St. George and it was so much fun! We played with such a fun team and we played six games! That is a lot in one day. After we finished playing softball we went to Hurricane to see the kiddos all dressed up for a trunk or treat. They are so cute! It was fun to get to hang out. After the trunk or treat we went to a Old Folks home and went trick or treating there. They were so happy to see all the kids dressed up. We ended up seeing lady that Andrew knows and was able to talk to her. That was really good.
Aerial, pumpkin, and of course Spiderman!!
I didn't get too many pictures of the kids but I got some. I didn't get one of Taylee though!!


Gotta love that pose!!
I got to take Avery around to the different cars and I made her say trunk or treat and thank you at every car and the people kept saying what good manners my daughter had. They also kept asking if "mom" wanted a piece of candy too, so I said of course she does! It must be the red hair!!!


He is a poser too!!


Cutest little pumpkin!

Queen Dracula!

No more princesses for this little girl! Gotta love the member of Kiss in the background!


No comments:

Post a Comment