Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Festival-2011

This weekend there was a fall festival in Delta. My mother-in-law was pretty much the brains behind the whole festival. She put so much work into it. It was so fun. They had so much going on. Food, entertainment, blow up toys, silent auction, family pictures, this fun thing you can stick your head in a take a picture, over ten different games for the kids to play, oh and cotton candy, lamb brats, drinks, pumpkin painting, and that is all I can think of right now but it was so much fun. Oh the spook alley that I heard was pretty sweet. I didn't go through because I don't love that stuff. It was prefect weather as well. 
me and my guy!


Kenny and Connor!

Mom and Dad! They are terrible at taking pictures right the first time!!

Jess and Josh!

Britt and George!

Avery and Dad!

There they are again not ready for the picture!
Ky and Dana!
When we were taking these pictures the Bunkers were by us so we had them get in on the action. Oh and I think I told Dana I wouldn't put it on my blog but I guess I lied!

Keelie and Kage!

Ky and Dana again
Dana and Brett

Taylee and Lawson!

Taylee and Lawson

Taylee and Avery!

Taylee and Avery!

Avery painting her pumpkin!

Britt and Tay!

Lawson!

Kenny!!!
Connor!

Drew and Laws!

Me, Drew, Laws!

 
US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment