Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mission Reunion and Jess's Marathon

On Friday we went up to Provo to Andrew's mission reunion. It was fun to put faces with names and be able to see him in that element! His mission president and his mission president's wife were so cute and so nice!! We had fun and we were able to come back to Delta and spend the weekend so that was fun!
Jonathon Lau and and Andrew


US! on our way up! It was a long drive for me!

I forgot I had the zoom on but I kinda like it too!

Oh there we are again!

Andrew and John Lyon

Andrew and Cade Willies


Andrew and Cory Thompson (Andrew trained him. We love seeing him and his wife!)

Andrew and this guys name was Andrew too but I can't remember last names.

President Murray and Andrew. That is actually Sister Murray in the background.

Cory, Pres. Murray, and Drew!
 On Saturday Jess ran teh St. George Marathon!! WOW she is amazing!! We weren't able to go down and be at the finish line but you of course can watch it online so we did and I took a picture of her when she crossed the finish line! I am so proud of her and her dedication!! She is awesome!!
She is in the purple shirt in the front  of the picture checking her garmin.

In the purple crossing the finish line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment