Wednesday, November 23, 2011

All Rolled into One!

So I have a lot of pictures and different things rolled into this post. Today the last working steam engine went through delta today. It was pretty cool to see. We got a video of it but it won't upload. It is pretty cool though.







This is a picture of the Elk that my dad shot. It was quite the hunt I guess. He made a shot from at least 100 yards away! That is at least 10 football fields away!!! They got it on video and everything! He was pretty happy!
 This is the third grade class that I was able to do my student teaching with. They were so much fun! I loved that class. It was fun and the thirty days flew by!!!
Goofy one!
 I taught a Living/Nonliving unit and this is what we ended the unit on. We painted environment with living and nonliving things in them. We painted them and then made things out of paper and tissue paper to give it more of a 3-D look! The four environments were mountains, desert, park, and farm.








Smiling one!
 A couple weekends ago we were all in Delta and the kids wanted to play outside. They were so cute playing in the leaves.




 This is what happens when Jess gets a hold of the camera.


 These were just cute pictures of Kenny and Lawson!
 He loved this box! So cute! He would sit in it and wait to be pushed around.


So excited for Thanksgiving and for our Riding family Christmas party! It is going to be so much fun fun fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment